Your shopping cart is empty.
GPS Running Watch with Contactless Payments and Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution¹ lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Provides advanced running dynamics², including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Uses wrist-based heart rate³ to offer performance monitoring features, including evaluating your current training status
- Connected features4 include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ and the ability for others to track your runs with the LiveTrack feature
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ™ store
- Battery life5: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 14 hours in GPS mode
Running is more than just exercise — it’s a performance. And Forerunner 645 has the tools to help you put on an outstanding show every time you lace up your shoes. Featuring contactless payments that let you buy what you need while on the go — plus advanced running dynamics and performance monitoring tools — this GPS running watch is the instrument you need to refine the performance.
¹View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information
²When used with Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Run™ or HRM-Tri™ monitor (sold separately)
³Activity tracking accuracy
4When paired with a compatible smartphone
5Battery life may vary depending on selected performance mode and usage
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and ship-to location. We have a range of different options available to ship both within Australia and around the world.