Your shopping cart is empty.
Dura-Ace 10-speed cassette is typically lightweight and designed for maximum
Featuring four titanium cogs, the Dura-Ace 7900 cassette has
further improved shifting quality by creating a more rigid aluminium carrier
unit along with a re-engineered tooth profile.
The Shimano Dura-Ace 7900 10-Speed Road Cassette shaves 10 grams from the previous model without sacrificing strength; the close gear ratios allow effective and efficient cadence control.
- Compatibility: 10sp Shimano
- Ratio: 11 / 27t
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Largest sprockets are mounted on a lightweight alloy carrier to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- 4 largest sprockets are made from titanium to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Sprockets are extensively cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and ship-to location. We have a range of different options available to ship both within Australia and around the world.