Your shopping cart is empty.
The Wahoo KICKR SNAP brings a realistic ride experience indoors and
into a wheel-on smart trainer.
The SNAP's legendary flywheel features
technology that creates the same resistance experienced in outdoor
climbs and descents.
Plus, no other indoor bike trainer has more
software training options, including Zwift and Trainer Road.
Join the Wahoo Fitness family and become a part of the most connected cycling experience - both indoors and outdoors.
New in 2017! The KICKR SNAP now includes LED lights for connection status, third party power meter support, and the power measurement is now accurate up to +/-3%.
- Part Number: WFBKTR3
- Dimensions (legs open):29" x 26" (74cm x 66cm)
- Weight: 38lbs
- Rear Wheel size: 650c RD / 26" MTB / 700c RD / 650b MTB / 29" MTB. Click to check bike compatibility with KICKR SNAP
- Hub Types: 130mm and 135mm Quick Release and 12x142 Thru-Axle with adapter (sold separately)
- Drivetrain: N/A
- Metrics: Speed, power, distance
- Front wheel block: Included
- Resistance type: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: +/- 3%
- Wireless software updates: Yes
- 3rd party power meter support: Yes
- Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth Smart
- Devices: iOS / Android / PC (Mac and Windows)
- Max User Weight: 250 lbs
- Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Flywheel Weight: 10.5 lbs
- Maximum Simulated Grade: 12%
- Maximum Power Output: 1500 Watts
In The Box:
- KICKR SNAP
- Front wheel block
- Power cord
- Power brick
- Quick release skewer
- Quick start guide
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and ship-to location. We have a range of different options available to ship both within Australia and around the world.