Your shopping cart is empty.
The choice of the world's best climbers, sprinters, and time trialists, the DURA-ACE R9100 crank drops weigh while maximizing power transfer. The new design, and its iconic look, is adapted for race specific disc brake systems while still offering a wide range of gearing and crank arm length options.
The addition of a reliable, accurate, waterproof power meter makes this crank an even more valuable tool to serious cyclists. With a rechargeable Li-ion battery, left/right balance, and Bluetooth LE and ANT+ connectivity, the SHIMANO DURA-ACE Power Meter sets a new standard in cycling data collection.
- Integrated design
- Reliable electric system
- Waterproof in all conditions
- Easy maintenance
- Integrated rechargeable battery
- Battery charged for less trouble
- Easily change chainrings without affecting power
- Clearance with frame
- Enough clearance with our direct mount brake caliper
- Accurate data collection
- ±2% (300W, 90 rpm) accuracy of strain gage measured power in full-range
- Stable power measurement system at the various stepping positions
- Active temperature compensation
- Own developed strain gauge
- Software compensate automatically
- Battery: rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 300+ hours of ride time
- Quick response and operation without stress
- Possible to start quickly
- Simple zero reset with switch on transmitter
- Direct response
- Both left and right side connected with cable
- Magnet based cadence
- Bluetooth®LE and ANT+
- Wireless firmware update system
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and ship-to location. We have a range of different options available to ship both within Australia and around the world.